Our client brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop a revolutionary high throughput atomic force microscopy (AFM) system, enabling atom-scale resolution 3D metrology at industry-level throughput. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced metrology machines.
• Take part in all development aspects from design to production
• Write high quality, testable and efficient code
• Design and implement SW components to control complex HW
• Initiate and promote new ideas for continuous improvement of the product
• Work independently and as a team member (sometimes on a global scale)
• Maintain existing code
Education, Experience and Background
• Education: BSc/BA degree in Computer Science or a related degree
• Experience: 3+ years’ experience in QA Automation, SW development, OOP Design
• Knowledge: Fundamentals of QA methodology, Scripting, Communication
• Background: Semiconductors industry – Advantage
• Coding/Design: PowerShell/Shell/VBs, OOP Design, C# / Python – Advantage
• Source Control/ Process and Tracking: Git, Agile/Scrum, Jira, CI/CD
• Database Knowledge (NOSQL/relational) – Advantage
What can you expect from us?
Besides a technically challenging role where you can utilize the full extent of your professional knowledge, we value your work-live balance and the time for some relaxation. We rely on each other’s qualities, capabilities and we motivate one another to get the best out of ourselves and each other. We are here to support one another, and colleagues are there to help you. TEAM is very important, Together Everyone Achieves More!
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or apply via the Apply Now button