Key Account Manager
Market competitive base + bonus
3 January 2023
As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the business development plans, key account management and achieving revenue growth targets in Germany, Austria and Switzerland (DACH) in the education sector. This is a full-time position based in Berlin.
- Strong involvement in building and implementing business development plans and tactics to support the pipeline generation efforts.
- Drive the sales process from initiation to completion. Recruit, contract and support new clients, channels and test centers.
- Drive revenue growth in the education (especially Higher Education) sector and establish relationships with the local education institutions.
- Manage the existing distributors and clients’ network and support them in developing new business. Prepare offers and lead product presentations for potential client, conduct negotiations, prepare and finalize contracts.
- Take part in conferences, seminars and fairs (online and face to face) and deliver product presentations and workshops Ensure compliance with all legal, contractual, security and statutory requirement of the business Work across departments and contribute to the overall strategy and marketing plans within DACH and internationally.
- Provide market information and market intelligence.
- University degree in business administration, sales, education or similar relevant field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales, business development, account management within the education sector or relevant experience.
- A strong network in the education sector in DACH, expertise and knowledge of English Language Teaching and the English Language Assessment.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Fluent in German & English, both verbal and written.
- Teamwork spirit is essential for this position
- Open-minded, proactive, self-driven and flexible
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and networking skills.
- Very good presentation skills in online and face to face situations
- Excellent organizational and time management skills Social and online selling abilities, knowledge and experience with tools like Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills and good knowledge of Windows environment.
- Able to travel frequently in DACH, driving license.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Donovan Philips at Shuter Smith International – email@example.com – or hit the Apply Now button.