Embedded Software Tester
Excellent salary + benefits
6 December 2022
As a Software Tester for the robot solutions division, you will be supporting our Embedded Software Engineers in testing the solutions they have devised. One example would be: does the new software functionality allow user-friendly robot operation? As a Software Tester, you will form part of a dedicated Product Development project team, focusing on a single product and applying the Scrum/Agile methodology. Within this team, the decision to approve the release of new software will rest with you; that is a big responsibility! A total of 20 software testers will collaborate with a workforce of 100 software engineers (divided into scrum teams) who are fully dedicated to the improvement of existing solutions and the devising and testing of new solutions. As part of your team, you will be collaborating intensively with Embedded Software Engineers. You will mainly be working in our workshop but will also visit test locations to test all equipment in practice conditions.
What will a typical working day look like?
• Setting up test cases.
• Carrying out test cases.
• Having your test cases reviewed.
• Making use of various testing methodologies: risk-based testing, ISTQB and integration tests, as well as detailed tests.
• Analyzing data and collecting feedback from users.
• Passing feedback on test results back to the team and giving them substantiated advice.
What do you bring?
• At least HBO working and thinking level (a technical education is an advantage).
• Experience with robots is a big plus (but not a pre).
• You have a demonstrable affinity with software.
• You are able to define test cases to check the (new) functionalities.
• You master the English language in word and writing.
What do we offer you?
A varied job in a technical environment at an innovation-driven family business.
• Flexibility in working hours and work location;
• Variety, one day you are in the workshop, the next day on the farm and the next day you work in the office;
• Excellent employment conditions, including 27 vacation days and 13 adv days;
• Great freedom in organizing your own work;
• Best coffee made by our barista;
• Fitness program with (online) sports lessons, master classes on working from home and other activities in the field of Body, Mind or Food;
• Time for fun: table football, volleyball and basketball court.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV with motivation to email@example.com. Or apply via the Apply Now button.