Market competitive salary & benefits
12 January 2023
Great opportunity for an ambitious comms specialist who wants to be a key member of a small and dynamic marketing team. You will have experience in communicating with an operational, B2B audiences and know how to build and execute communications plans to support interaction. You should also have a talent for developing creative communication strategies?
Are you a team-oriented, proactive individual with a can-do-mentality who is passionate about how employees experience their work environment and customers experience services?
If so, this could be the role for you!
• Ensure that all company communication is clear, easy to read, understandable and complete.
• Develop, engage and connect with suppliers, customers and other external stakeholders.
• Build and maintain strong relationships to become the primary point of contact.
• Generate PR coverage through news creation, actively scan news updates.
• Create press releases about company activities and liaise with leading press.
• Organise, coordinate and support international trade fairs (Berlin, Madrid) and seminars.
• Measure and report on the impact of communication strategies/campaigns.
• Track and report on the effectiveness of all current communication types being used and come up with innovative ways for continuous improvement.
• Actively monitor competition (on and offline).
Knowledge and skills:
• Communication and project management skills.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Communication/Media studies or Business.
• Precise and punctual writing skills
• Conceptual thinking and good presenter
• Analytical skills & problem solver.
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in (corporate) B2B communication.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch (fluent) and English (B2 level minimum). An additional language is beneficial preferably German, Spanish or French.
• Verifiable knowledge and expertise in newsletter programs and digital maintenance.
• Pioneering skills and willing to contribute into further professionalizing the communications function.
• Works well under pressure and can meet deadlines.
The position is available on 32 hour/4 days basis or 40 hours by negotiation. Hybrid working model is an option.
If you would like to join a market leading company that cherishes its corporate values and encourages team spirit, entrepreneurship, creativity and personal growth and are proud of what they do then this could be the role for you.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV with motivation to Donovan Philips, Talent Acquisition Specialist at Shuter Smith International – email@example.com.